In this Meladerm review, we will look at its ingredients, how it works, and its pros and cons. We will also share some before and after pictures from real customers and tell you where you can buy this skin lightening cream.
If you or your loved ones have ever had to deal with dark spots, discoloration, or age spots on your skin, then you know how frustrating and embarrassing this can be. Even scars can be included in the same category as the above, which makes you feel ugly and lose confidence in yourself.
Many products on the market for skin lightening will claim to remove these spots and blemishes, but as you may or may not know, they never seem to work or do what the labels say. In fact, they can cause more harm to your skin than if you had not used them at all.
The great news for you is that Meladerm skin lightening cream actually works! You can finally start to get rid of the discolorations on your skin and feel confident in your own skin. When you read this article, you will see just what a difference this skin lightening cream has made for many people.
What is Meladerm?
Meladerm is a facial care product that diminishes the appearance of dark spots, scars, and other skin blemishes. It will even reduce the circles under your eyes and wrinkles on your face! How to lighten the skin? Well, at its core, Meladerm is a skin lightener; it helps to make your uneven skin tone all one tone without causing damage to your face.
Do you have sun damage or acne scars? Awkwardly placed freckles or birthmarks? No matter what your skin problem is, Meladerm cream will take care of it safely and quickly, with little to no risk of reactions or making your skin problems worse than they already are.
Meladerm has been in development for a long time, and Civant Skin Care has decided to make it available for sale for anyone and everyone who wants to get rid of any irregularities in their skin. Many people report results in just two months.
Why is Meladerm different? Because Civant actually did their research. Sure, other companies have some of the same exact ingredients that you’ll find in Meladerm, but they won’t work as effectively as Meladerm because those companies haven’t done the extensive research that went into Meladerm.
The fact that Meladerm is free of hydroquinone, parabens, and mercury is perhaps the most crucial feature of the product. This is important because all of these ingredients have been proven to be very harmful, and hydroquinone has been banned in several countries. Meladerm cream, on the other hand, uses a natural blend of ingredients to achieve the same results.
How Does Meladerm Work?
The manufacturers claim that Meladerm works because it combines all the active ingredients, which are all known to lighten the skin, into a single product.
All these ingredients combined work together to produce what Civant says is the most effective and safe skin-lightening formula on the market today.
Melanin is what makes the color of our skin, and it’s synthesized by special cells in our body called melanosomes. Some areas of our body have more of these melanosomes in greater concentrations, and these sometimes show up as darker areas, spots, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation.
Meladerm targets the enzyme processes in these darker areas and suppresses the formation of melanin in these melanosomes. This reduces the appearance of unsightly darker areas and skin blemishes such as sunspots, age spots, liver spots, and hyperpigmentation.
By simply applying the solution once in the morning and once at night, you will see a transformed appearance begin to emerge in as little as two weeks. However, it does take approximately two to three months for full Meladerm results.
Meladerm’s only real side effects are increased sun sensitivity (which can be fixed by taking good care of your skin when you’re outside), very dry skin for the first week or so of treatment, and mild irritation.
Here are just some of the natural ingredients that make Meladerm so effective:
- Alpha Arbutin – is biosynthetic that is pure and water-soluble and is suited to most skin types. It is primarily a skin lightener but is made more effective when combined with the other ingredients in Meladerm.
- Tego Cosmo C – is a derivative of a naturally occurring amino acid. Used as a component in skin brighteners and skin conditioners, Tego Cosmo C helps to regulate pH and depigmentation at a cellular level.
- Kojic Acid – is often used in the Asian diet but is now used as a safe alternative to hydroquinone in a lot of cosmetic brands. It works by stopping the production of melanin and comes from the process of making sake from rice.
- Gigawhite – A plant-derived, preservative-free skin lightener that is a safe alternative to hydroquinone. Studies have shown that regular use has a big effect on making the skin brighter and reducing the size and color of age spots.
- Glycolic Acid – aids in exfoliation. By encouraging cell turnover, it evens out skin tones and is useful in minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lactic Acid – is similar to Glycolic acid, but it is better suited for people with more sensitive skin. It helps other active ingredients penetrate further into the skin layers.
- Vitamin B3 – We all know that vitamins are good for you and this is no exception! Vitamin B3 is also known as Niacinamide and will lighten the color of the epidermis which is the top layer of your skin.
- Lemon Juice Extract – Nature’s own skin bleaching compound is pretty irritating if used on its own but in small quantities and combined with the other ingredients the negative effects are greatly reduced.
Meladerm Before and After
Since it was first made available to the public, Meladerm has not only become the best-selling skin lightening cream all over the world, but also the most effective and safe formula for normal use. Here is a summary of some of the happy customer feedback as a testimonial that Meladerm really works to reduce dark spots, hyperpigmentation, or uneven skin tone.
Savina uses Meladerm to reduce dark patches above her upper lips, which she describes as “that looks like a mustache” and after 2 months of using it, she notices that the dark area is so much lighter.
After realizing she has wasted nearly $500 on makeup to cover her acne problem, Beverly turns to Meladerm for help. Following 2 months of use, she noticed that Meladerm helped to reduce acne marks, tone her skin, and reduce dark spots around her eyes.
Lemon juice didn’t work! Unfortunately for Rahim, it’s even getting worse, but since he discovered Meladerm and used it for a couple of months, he is really happy that Meladerm works really well to brighten the dark spots on both sides of his nose.
Realizing how over tanning results in horrible damage to her skin, Meghan quickly turned to Meladerm cream for a solution, and after 2-3 months of applying it, she was glad that the stubborn dark pigment had drastically become much lighter and decided to continue using Meladerm until it was all gone.
Tyra gets her confidence back after successfully reducing the black spots on her face and forehead with Meladerm. She now gives this product a lot of praise because it helps her most to show off her beautiful natural skin tone.
There are a lot more success stories available on their official website, and for your information, it was a collection of real customer testimonials from 2005. Some of these testimonials include before and after pictures as well as some videos. You can take some time to read all the Meladerm reviews, but the only way to see if this cream really works or not is to try it yourself. Please note that even though we suggest that you consult a skin specialist or doctor prior to use, Meladerm cream is basically safe for normal people, and your purchase is secure with a money-back guarantee.
If you are still on the fence about this product, I would like to advise you all to get the Meladerm skin lightening cream and try it at least once. Follow the usage direction accordingly and I am sure that you will get the superb results that you always dream about.
- Even out skin tone – The skin produces melanin, which gives the skin its color. Meladerm controls the production of melatonin and tyrosinase (responsible for melanin production), making skin even in color in all body parts.
- Reduce blemishes – There is more production of melanin in parts of the skin that are damaged. Meladerm corrects the over-production and restores the balance, reducing the appearance of the blemish.
- Reverses skin aging – Skin spots and wrinkles are signs of aging. Meladerm removes this damage to the skin by removing the spots and relaxing the skin, thus reducing the lines on the face.
- Intensive research – The product had been developed by Civant Skin Care and had undergone rigorous trials and tests for four years before it was launched to the public. Until now, research has not stopped, and Civant Skin Care is committed to giving people a beauty product that is effective and safe to use.
- Packaging – Chemicals used in skin whitening are prone to damage by air and sunlight, which can reduce the product’s effectiveness. To avoid this, the product is packaged with airless dispensing technology and is squeezed out using a piston instead of air pressure, which keeps the cream’s potency.
- Highly Recommended – Meladerm is highly recommended by dermatologists worldwide. People who have used the product only have praise for it. That is proof enough of how greatly trusted this product is.
- It takes quite a long time to treat dark spots.
- This cream contains an acid called Kojic acid, so if you have sensitive skin, it could cause a bit of irritation to begin with, so use it sparingly.
- Meladerm is not sold in your local stores, but ordering directly from the company website is very safe and secure.
Where to Buy Meladerm?
Like I mentioned before, Meladerm isn’t available in the high street shops, although Civant says on their website it’s available through select medical offices, spas, estheticians, and specialized clinics. Unfortunately, they don’t say which shops they authorize as resellers, so look out for “too good to be true” deals!
I do see that there are some sellers on eBay, but it’s nearly double the cost that you can get it safely from the official website. There are no guarantees either. So whilst there are a few dodgy sites out there offering special offers and coupons, please don’t fall for them and end up getting ripped off.
Only buy from the official site. At the time of writing this review, Meladerm costs $54.00 for a 1.7 oz pump dispenser, direct from Civant, with just $8.99 for shipping in the USA. It will be more costly to post internationally, but it’s pretty easy to use the shopping cart, which calculates shipping for you. The offered guarantee only applies to new customers buying from the official website, and you have to get an authorization form before you can send stuff back for a refund.
Meladerm Review – Conclusion
Dermatologists and beauty spas now offer a variety of treatments for people with skin issues, but if you can treat hyperpigmentation in a natural way and without harsh chemicals, then you will generally get better long-term results.
Also, because Meladerm is packaged in a patented airless dispensing technology container, there is no risk that the ingredients will be oxidized during use. This is an important factor in making sure that you get the most out of this product.
So, if you are tired of looking at your skin and seeing dark spots that you are ashamed of, or having to put on makeup simply to make your skin look even, then the Meladerm cream might be exactly what you have been waiting for. In a matter of weeks, your skin could be back to normal.
Meladerm is an all-in-one product that gives you a lightened skin tone with fresh and clear skin. It’s inexpensive, it’s one of the safest skincare products on the market, and it comes with a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee.